Thank you for tuning in to EB RADIO! Click link below to listen live!
Ms. Fiona Robinson Moody, the wife of Pastor C.L. Moody is the lady behind YESINDEED. Lady Fee, as she is often called, took her ministry and passion of helping others in her community to the next level by forming YESINDEED, a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization focused on changing the lives of individuals for the better.
Working under the mantra of “Everyone has a wish. Every wish deserves a hero,” Moody created www.yesind.org, a wishing platform which launched in April 2019. This is a one of a kind service designed to connect those in need with people that can truly change their lives.
Make a Wish
YESINDEED is completely free to its users, allowing everyone who registers the opportunity to make up to two wishes per month. Because YESINDEED is designed to help everyone, wishes can be big or small, elaborate or simple, based on financial need or just asking for a simple favor.
Be a Hero
YESINDEED is a unique venue for any individual, organization, or company looking to make a difference in someone’s life, or the lives of countless people. Heroes come in all ages and from all walks of life. All of us, from our nation’s most powerful corporations to individual philanthropists, and those with limited financial means, can be someone’s hero:
· A man who buys uniforms for his town’s little league team.
· A plastic surgeon who brings his skill to the aid of an uninsured breast cancer survivor.
· A national appliance retailer that donates a refrigerator to a single mom with a newborn.
· A groundskeeper at Yankee stadium who helps a woman fulfill her father’s lifelong dream of throwing a single pitch across home plate.
· A group of 8th graders that rally behind a fellow student whose home was lost in a fire.
· A woman who writes to a man in Seattle to say, “I think I’m the sister you’ve been looking for since we were separated 21 years ago.”
· A female soldier stationed in Iraq who says, “yes, I will.”
· A woman on a fixed income makes cards at home and sends to kids.
Once a wish is granted, the hero can choose to remain anonymous, or be formally recognized on the YESINDEED website.
Any questions on how to help change the lives of others; ask any of our heroes, because YESINDEED is “Changing Lives, Starting with Yours”. Remember, Everyone has a wish. Every wish deserves a hero..
Copyright © 2021 Envisioned Broadcasting Radio - All Rights Reserved